Unlicensed sales-Notifying the Commission of your insolvency protection arrangements

If you are currently licensed by the Commission for Aviation Regulation and have revenue for packages/LTAs not covered by your licence e.g. travel packages commencing in Spain, you will need to inform your contact in the Commission what the exposure is and arrange insurance cover for that exposure. 

If you are not licensed by the Commission and have revenue for packages/LTAs that should be covered with insolvency protection please email traveltrade@aviationreg.ie and the team will send you out a form to complete and return, along with a copy of your insolvency protection. 



© 2021 Commission for Aviation Regulation
  • 3rd Floor 6 Earlsfort Terrace Dublin 2, D02 W773 
  • Phone: +353-(0) 1-6611700, Email: info@aviationreg.ie